Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I love.....

SUNDAYS!

I love the fact we all seem to have our thing or things we do on a sunday. It is the simple pleasures we all seem to enjoy. Here are a few of the simple pleasures Taj and I captured;

the early start, the sleep in, the morning coffee, the brunch, the catch up, the long walks, the art of hanging out washing, the picnic, playing with little people,



Our Sunday.

I hope you love your Sunday as much as we love ours. I am sure there are moments you have that I have missed. These are the simple pleasures I noticed around me and the special times Taj and I had together on our day.

For the record, Taj walks over those poor plants every day. They were newly planted about 6 weeks ago and to my surprise they are still going strong! I am waiting for the day we get told off, but for now I am sure Taj will walk the same track as he does each and every morning.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo think hanging out washing is an art! I'm so particular about where everything goes. Sometimes I will move things around if I dont think it looks right...quite sad actually haha x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails