Friday, June 11, 2010

hooray for friday


Tomorrow marks a long weekend in australia. It is a weekend to celebrate the queens birthday. We have no real big plans, well one big plan on monday; Keely is modeling for a very high fashion label. Other then that I know Keely and I will be cooking some yummy dinner for her and Taj tomorrow as I received one of my new books I have just ordered. I am excited as the recipes are well suited to my fussy girl, and still great for Taj who eats everything. I will share the book and a recipe next week.

I have decided to take the weekend off, so no craft monday post. But I will share a fabulous creative person on Tuesday to make up for it. I may pop in, but it will only be for brag photos! Time for me to get some rest and get better.

Enjoy your weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, how exciting about Keeely's photo shoot. Can't wait to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely, restful long weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails