Friday, April 1, 2011

essential baby trumpet

Time to blow my own trumpet. I am not one to play it, but I was told last night by two women that it is time to play the tune. Time to be proud of myself, and to share my interview on essential baby.


This is huge for me. This is a big pat on the back, and it personally could not have come at a better time with my business turning two this month.

There is all kinds of awesome happening to me. And like I have said lately, this is the year of opportunities for me.

Doing a little happy dance right now... actually I am doing a HUGE crazy dance!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hayley - wonderful article and yes you should blow your own trumpet - so lovely to meet you last night - look forward to meeting again at the next one. Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ARE a.m.a.z.i.n.g!!
    loved reading it..and thanks for the sweetness.
    in the words of Hayley B. herself.."you rock!"

    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. go hayley! great interview. congratuations. x captn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, yes.... glad you listened to those two ladies. They are sometimes very wise... haha. Well done lady. You are indeed intended for greatness x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat yourself on the back indeed...congrats lady, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop whoop! Go Hayley!! You should be so proud of yourself and all that you are achieving with your beautiful business. Not only is the business beautiful but so are you inside and out. Play that tune loud sista oh and could you You-Tube that for us too? haha
    I have blogged about you and Little Pinwheel too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails