Monday, April 25, 2011

one more sleep

I have cleaned, I have de-cluttered, cleaned the pram so I can sell it, taken clothes to vinnies, hidden some toys that are no longer played with, I have done my BAS, I have even done a budget, I have seen awesome friends, I have run a lot, I have had some chill time, and I have had some time to me, which I think was very much needed.


There will be a slumber party tomorrow night. It might start a habit, but right now I don't care. I want to cuddle down with my little people, and of course jump on the bed before we all go to sleep. No slumber party is complete without a jump on the bed, and of course some pillow fighting.

I love my little people; they complete me.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, enjoy those special people you made, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy having your precious little people home with you and have a jump on the bed for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of peaceful, productive time alone makes me appreciate our children even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I'd love some quality, productive me time! lovely photos. x Al

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your post, its a special time when our littlies are so small, you sound very much like me ! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails