Monday, April 11, 2011

little knickers

Taj rolled with it. He wanted to roll with it. His first day venturing out of the home with knickers on.


"No nappy mum!"

Those were his very words to me this morning while taking off his nighttime nappy. I asked if he wanted knickers on, and he said, "Yes mum!" There was that much excitement in his little voice, I rolled with it. We rolled with it, and so did Taj's pre school teachers.

One accident, and a day of having a cute little bottom in his cool threads.

Rock on Taj!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, go Taj! Good luck, and another wow, I wish I was that brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh wow, exciting my little one still uses night nappy too but she's nearly 4.
    LOVE THOSE SHOES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! It's a milestone!!
    Congratulations!
    And Hayley...boys don't where knickers!
    ;)
    xx Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those sweet little bottoms without nappies on KILL me. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cuteee!!
    he's stunning. do people mistake him for a girl because hes so beautiful??
    ps where did you get those awesome sandals?
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sarah, thanks! I think it is because he is beautiful :)

    I stock the sandals in my online store

    http://www.littlepinwheel.com.au/store/pc/feet-c89.htm

    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails