Saturday, April 24, 2010

talking saturday

I have made a bit of a decision with my silent saturday posts. I like just sharing an image, but there are times when I would like to say more. I would like to share with you what we are doing for the weekend and find out what fun things you have planned. So from today I am going to include a little more. I am sure that there will be weekends where I will just post the image and go and enjoy my weekend. I guess that depends on how organised I am!


Firstly I have to tell you all that I took the old bed apart yesterday, and last night I camped on the floor on my mattress. It was fun; the camping, not taking the bed apart! I also thoroughly enjoyed jumping on the mattress with the kids all afternoon, with no fear of anyone falling off the bed and hurting themselves. To be honest, I took the bed apart and cleaned up a little for all of you! I felt that after my post about my very messy unfinished room I had to make a start. Plus, I kind of feel you are all watching me now!


After I picked up Keely from pre school yesterday we went to the fruit market and bought our new fresh flowers. Keely chose a very sweet flower and as they were so cheap she was able to pick 3 of her favourite colours. This in itself is a lovely way to start our weekend. A weekend that is going to be very busy!


At our local beach they have the Layne Beachley Classic surf contest on and there is also a Food and Wine festival on the Sunday and the Monday. This weekend is a long weekend in Australia with Anzac Day on Sunday. I am sure like every other day we will spend a lot of time at the beach! The weather is meant to be divine and the water is still 22 degrees! Those gumboots I bought are not coming out for a while!


I will be armed with the camera most of the weekend and I will share with you during the week some of our highlights from our weekend.

Enjoy your weekend! Any fabulous plans?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend, too! We want to grill this week-end first time this year! It should become very warm with us!
    Warm regards, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having a family date at the ice-cream shop this afternoon and hope to go for a brunch picnic on Monday. Your weekend sounds full but fun - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails