Monday, April 5, 2010

craft monday: colour

Due to today being a holiday Monday I thought I would give myself a little break from a big craft monday and share with you a couple of very colourful and fun pictures Keely drew for me this week at pre school. Keely draws a lot of pictures everyday as this is what she chooses to do in her spare time. I love the fact that she decides to draw and use her creative side when she could be doing anything else.


This week Keely is away with her father so next week I will be doing a special craft monday as I will give Taj some paint for the first time and see what he comes up with. I know it will be fun!

With Keely going away I am making the changes around my home; yes time to take the plunge and put them in the same room together. I know what I am doing and if I find the time this week I will do a mood board to show you what I have in mind for my room, their room and our lounge room. There are a lot of changes happening and I cannot wait to start. Taj is asleep now, so it is a good time right now.... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails