Friday, February 25, 2011

time to dance

Rock on, its friday! That means the weekend is breathing down our necks, and it feels awesome. I am a little bit happy. Actually I am very happy. This cleanse is clearing the body more than I would ever think. The mind is so clear and I am feeling gentle in my personality. I was always gentle, but there is no room for any anger that we sometimes have in our everyday mum lives. There is something about feeling so in tune with your body and your thoughts. It is somewhat spiritual, and peaceful.


I am looking forward to having a coffee, but I am also not missing it. I miss the people watching, and seeing the same people I see each day. It is the little community of locals I am missing. Although I have been people watching while I run each morning. It is nice to get the same high fives and greetings each day. Today I mixed it up a little and ran at sunrise. I still received the same morning happiness from different locals. It is truly a beautiful way to start the day.

Kick of your weekend with this awesome, and healthy friday treat that I cooked up and photographed for the lovely Nat yesterday, Apple and Peach crumble. It is as good as it looks, and still sweet with no sugar. I had semi dried figs and almonds in mine, and the figs were the flavour bomb. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum Hayley...I am making this on the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to see a healthy recipe shared... I have been drooling through post after post about cinnamon scrolls lately and was beginning to think that my 'diet' wasn't such a great idea! Thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails