Sunday, February 20, 2011

ready set . sleep

Timing is everything in life. You can fly by the seat of your pants with some things, but there are things that you need to have in some kind of order. I believe I might have my order all out of whack. I did not time my week last week very well, and I am doing it again this week. Although maybe it is a good thing?


I am starting the cleanse tomorrow with my awesome friend Nat, and a whole bunch of people. It is going to be fabulous. There is no doubt it helped me last time. This time it is all about staying in tune to my body and feeling in some kind of control. Although to do this at the same time as taking my son to his first day of preschool, writing orders for next summer, and stocktaking is probably not the ideal.

I believe that staying healthy during this crazy week has allowed me to run purely on the adrenalin and not burn out. I have listened to when I have been hungry and refueled with awesome, healthy food. To be in tune with ones body is such a beautiful feeling; it gives you confidence.

Although in saying all of this, I did fall over late last night, and in a separate occasion smacked my head into the wall, causing an egg to appear near my eye. I think my body is telling me something.

Sleep. Rest. Breathe....slow down!

Ready. Set. Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails