Friday, February 11, 2011

no fun friday

It is friday! That for me means flick friday. There is no doubt I have to get Saturday Night Fever, and watch that at the same time as doing my BAS. Not a fan of the whole paperwork side of my friday night, but these things have to be done, and I have no one to bribe.


Last weekend I was meant to be competing in the local fun run. I was unable to compete due to my doctor putting her foot down. Although I must say I have been running most days, and starting to feel somewhat normal again. I have my moments with acute asthma attacks, but nothing like I did a few weeks ago.


I watched the runners go past my street, and I wanted to run with them. It was hard to watch and not compete, but one has to look after their health a little. That sounds like I am contradicting myself as I am putting those feet on the sand every morning and doing my forest gump thing.


I love running. My doctor does not love it. She does not understand it. I understand it, and feel awesome.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I am hitting the dance floor, and will be learning my moves tonight, along with a rockin' John Travolta walk, to go with it!

2 comments:

  1. Have a good night in, and get some moves for the top night out. It's all in the hips.

    ps - the Salties arrived! Fit perfectly. Thanks so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you love running! It's one of my favorite hobbies. Hope you have a good night! ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails