Tuesday, July 5, 2011

catch me if you can!

I am running away. I have decided it is time to give myself a break from blogging. After today I am stuffed. Packing up a home is overrated. I don't even think it was ever rated, and I do not believe I could ever understand anyone who enjoys it. Actually in saying that, I do enjoy the part where you get rid of the things you truly do not need.


Today Keely and I had a day mostly at home. She has been amazing, and a huge help. Everything is in boxes, except the essentials, and the final bits and pieces that will go in the box labeled, "shit box." I think I too will curl up and hop in that box.


I had coffee, and a sweetie treat of awesome chocolate buttons on the side. I clearly looked like I needed a bit more than a coffee.

Tomorrow is all about Little Pinwheel work. The little people are off for a day with their daddy. Then Thursday is the day the big truck comes with 3 men.

I look forward to sharing my new home to you all. {An awesome fresh start, and a new life for me, and my little people}!

5 comments:

  1. packing is the worse but so excited for the new journey to begin. When you are settled we'll celebrate a new beginning with coffee for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. big hugs to you my lovely friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just moved myself I know all too well how stressful a move is. Only last weekend (after 2 months) I finally unpacked the last box.
    It will all be worth it in the end. Sounds like you are starting a new happy chapter. Keep faith :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, my dear...this sounds so exciting...with mabye some tears in your eye,but i´m sure that your new home will be so cozy and full of new wonderful moments with your love ones...wish you a good move and much more...take care and i´m looking forward to see your new home...a big hug...cheers...i...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your blogging break, can't wait to see some pics of your new home xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails