Tuesday, July 19, 2011

been told to sit; I sit here

Apparently I need to be laid up in bed. Time to put my feet up and have some rest time. I am sick with a bad chest infection. And it hurts. There is a little guy bashing inside my chest with a jack hammer. That mixed with asthma is not nice.

There is no rest for the wicked, as I sit at my new desk typing this post, and do more Little Pinwheel work. Hello new desk! I need a new chair, as this chair is one of my dining chairs, and I think a rug would be nice to complete the space.

I am feeling wicked.

Wickedly sick.

{I promise to take better images of my new home soon. I will pull out the professional piece of camera equipment, instead of the easy iphone 4, and show you my new space}.

* desk, and cabinet purchased through mark tuckey, and delivered by living edge. It is a herman miller original design. And yes, it is very special. I am in love.


  1. I do too! Where did you get the furniture from?

  2. hope you feel better soon, everyone seems to be knocked about with it at the moment xx but at least you have a new desk to sit at Hayley xxx

  3. Renee, I have added to the post where i purchased the desk and cabinet from. I kind of went all out. Very special. Take care x

  4. Your furniture is amazing - love it! I hope you'll get better soon,

  5. Very very cool Hayley, can't wait to see the rest of your lovely new home x

  6. Very jealous - such a gorgeous desk!!! Yay for you!

  7. Wow that desk is stunning! x



Related Posts with Thumbnails