Tuesday, July 19, 2011

been told to sit; I sit here

Apparently I need to be laid up in bed. Time to put my feet up and have some rest time. I am sick with a bad chest infection. And it hurts. There is a little guy bashing inside my chest with a jack hammer. That mixed with asthma is not nice.


There is no rest for the wicked, as I sit at my new desk typing this post, and do more Little Pinwheel work. Hello new desk! I need a new chair, as this chair is one of my dining chairs, and I think a rug would be nice to complete the space.


I am feeling wicked.

Wickedly sick.

{I promise to take better images of my new home soon. I will pull out the professional piece of camera equipment, instead of the easy iphone 4, and show you my new space}.



* desk, and cabinet purchased through mark tuckey, and delivered by living edge. It is a herman miller original design. And yes, it is very special. I am in love.


11 comments:

  1. I do too! Where did you get the furniture from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better soon, everyone seems to be knocked about with it at the moment xx but at least you have a new desk to sit at Hayley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, I have added to the post where i purchased the desk and cabinet from. I kind of went all out. Very special. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your furniture is amazing - love it! I hope you'll get better soon,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cool Hayley, can't wait to see the rest of your lovely new home x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very jealous - such a gorgeous desk!!! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails