Monday, May 9, 2011

lucky me

I am one lucky woman today. I am actually lucky everyday, but today I am even luckier. There is all kinds of awesome about this day. Today I will go to the newsagency and purchase the best children's fashion magazine, Shop 4 Kids. It has always been a dream of mine to be in there. Today I am in there. Today I launch into the Top 50 Bloggers for Kidspot**. I was nominated and made it to the top 50. I now have a challenge, and that challenge is a blog post. This challenge could launch me into the top 5 bloggers, and I could win a Ford Territory for a whole year! Today you can vote for me by clicking on the kidspot banner, and vote on my page. You can only vote once.


Today I am lucky. Tomorrow I will also be lucky. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but when you walk with two beautiful children by your side, you cannot help but to feel lucky.




**Tonight I am frocking up. Well, I am not too sure if I will wear a dress, but frocking up sounds better! The launch into the Top 50 Bloggers means I am attending a cocktail party in the city with a whole bunch of awesome bloggers. We are tweeting the night away. So if you are on twitter come and follow me, and follow the other awesome bloggers. I am sure it will be a great night. You can read all about the blog post I need to do here. I am working on the post!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! If anyone deserves it you do - you are such a fabulous positive force - have fun tonight ! (This comment woulkd be longer but I'm off to vote!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and have a blast tonight - tweet away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I can't wait!!!!!
    Rock on tonight my sweet - you will be awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just voted for you lovely. have a great night! x captn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Hayley...my vote is in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading your blog! Voted! Enjoy your evening! Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have my vote - rock those salts tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Will be voting for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i did...;)...yeah...congratulations big from my heart for your amazing lady...just wonderful...crossing fingers and wish you a wonderful night...a big hug and take care...cheers...i...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lady Luck I've voted for you. Sending you plenty of pink bubbles to help your votes along.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice to meet you. You're such a sweet soul, and it was so nice to spend the night with you.

    Good luck with the Top 50. And I have my Shop 4 Kids here, waiting for me to read it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so brave!!! I would have been panicking! Really - I have no idea how blogs get followed by so many people?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails