Friday, May 20, 2011

groove to that beat

The music is turned up. We are dancing. It is what this little pinwheel family does; we dance. I love to show my little people that you can dance your life away. That all your worries just go when you bust out some grooves. I am no dancer. {I do have some grooves}. I just love it. There is something about moving your whole body, and removing all that stress. It is a nice kind of relaxation.


We giggle. And hold hands.

I am going to dance this weekend. Dance through all the things I need to do. Time to pack it up. And do it with a groove in my step.

Dance this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. keep on dancing gorgeous girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me. dance the weekend away!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hearing you loud and clear! We have a daily dance-off in our household...there really is nothing better!

    Have a wonderful weekend
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails