Monday, May 2, 2011

the little love boat

There is nothing like waking up each day and loving the job you have. There is no doubt having your own business is hard work. There are moments you have to kick yourself up the bum to do work, and then you have the moments where you are working when others are putting their feet up, or sleeping. There is a balance.


It is awesome to have a creative head that can get behind a camera, take some images for the business, and then put the graphic designer skills to work. I enjoy being the person that is driving the ship; the little pinwheel ship. Driving even the ugly bits of the ship; and by ugly bits, I mean the paperwork. But I guess that comes with small business. You take the good with the bad, or you start to pay someone to do it for you. I would like to one day, but for now I am enjoying watching my business grow.


I also love watching my little people grow with Little Pinwheel, and the clothes growing with them.

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos Hayley, very cool! Keeley rocks those beautiful clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, beautiful child and fab looking clothes. Lovely post :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails