Monday, June 6, 2011

another life to read

Last night I switched off the computer, curled up with a herbal tea, and my new book, which had been collecting dust. I had forgotten how to read. How to relax, and to just be.


There is a lot of decisions for me to make in the next few weeks, and I am having trouble deciding. There are a lot of people giving their advice on what I should and shouldn't do. Ultimately it is my decision, and I have to make this decision for myself and for my little people. It is hard.

I am very grateful for the advice rolling in. {I am not too sure if it is helping me or making me more confused}! But I am very lucky to have people in my life that care, and want to see the best for my future with my little people.

Big life decisions are hard. Reading a book, and diving into someone else's life is easier.

What are you reading?


1 comment:

  1. I love reading so much, tis a great way to escape the realities of life!
    I've just finshed "Escape" by Carolyn Jessop. Interesting but very disturbing account of a woman's escape from her polygamist life.
    I am also reading "When my husband does the dishes" by Kerri Sackville and "A life in Frocks" by Kelly Doust.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails