Monday, November 8, 2010

keely in junior gaultier

Keely modeled for a magazine from Singapore called Club21. She modeled a Junior Gaultier dress. They were looking for a Dakota Fanning look a like. Little Keely rocked this photo shoot. Some may not like the final image. You might think it is photoshopped too much. I personally love it. I think the photographer did an awesome job, and my little girl looks divine.


I am so happy to finally be able to show you these images.


Keely is so chuffed to see her face in the magazine and she would love the dress too. So Gaultier if you are reading my blog, this little girl would love your dress.

19 comments:

  1. great blog, i love all the pictures. i'm your follower.

    she's so pretty in her purple dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Keely stunningly beautiful. Proud Momma moment for sure. The final image is striking, But I have to say I wish you could really tell the color of the dress, like in your image with her hand near her face. Purple is my FAV color!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning! She is gorgeous. I hope you get your dress, I would love it too if I were her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks beautiful and she still looks like a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh doesn't she look just beautiful. I love the final image, go Keely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm big loving these photos and LOVE the final one - it's beautiful. How cool to have these shots when you're a big girl. Keely is d to the vine.

    I love the dress too. JPG - can I have one too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH. WOW! That photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooooooooooooo.. so beautiful! you can see how special keely feels in the dress in your photos too. what an amazing experience for little keely & what a mama you are for making it happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW she looks Gorgeous! love the dress, and love the final Photo!
    xO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! You must be so proud.
    I love the effect for the final image. Go Keely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning - amazing photo and she looks so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a beautiful image hayley - keely is going to love it when she's older. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Completely gorgeous. Love the final image. LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh you must be proud of your wee one. She looks so gorgeous! what an experience for her. Go Keely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails