Monday, January 4, 2010

think outside the square

I thought I would share this amazing home built on a very small 43sqm of land that my husband, Simon Whitbread photographed for the owner late last year. The owner bought a block of land that was previously the garden of a terrace house in the back of Darlinghurst in Sydney. He then had this cute 3 level home built which includes, kitchen, living, 2 bedrooms a bathroom and a roof top terrace.


I love small homes, I am not one for a big house where you get lost in. This home proves that you can make a beautiful space with a very small block of land.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I didn't think you could build anything in such a small space. It dosn't look small at all! I'm a sucker for a biggish house (we're on a 800sqm block) - I need space! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shape of the house especially the inside of the house it’s so modern but simple and beautiful. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the glass wall of the bath room it’s very beautiful. This house is just perfect for a family. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails