Friday, January 8, 2010

sneak peek at SUDO winter

I am in the mood for sharing more winter product that is coming and I must say I am excited to show off a little Sudo with you all. This label is renowned for its amazing denim, the fits are perfect and you will wish they came in your size!


Is it bad to say I want the whole outfit she is wearing.... it is very much my style, love it! This winter you will see the introduction of the coolest hats for your little one. I am personally going to try and squeeze Taj in a pair of Sudo denim jeans this winter; they maybe a little long, but I am sure they will still look super cool with a pair of high tops! The boy's range is always a top seller, with a lot of styles selling quickly; great basics, fabulous fits and classic colours...what more could you need for your little stylista?


How are these super mod caps, I hope Taj will fit one of these too!

Sudo winter arriving 15-28 Feb

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the preview! I love love Sudo, my little man lives in his jeans they wash so well and look so groovy! Cant wait! Yes I too would like that whole outfit she is wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the preview. It's great to see such beautiful boys clothes! Can't wait for them to come in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails