Friday, January 14, 2011

the morning woman (lady)

Today I have nothing. I do have a few posts I have been working on, but the words are just not coming together. I wanted to write about what makes a woman a lady. I know a bit strange, but I have always wondered if I am still a lady if I do not wear high heels. The one thing I know I should not even attempt to do; instant broken bones. I do look up to those women who can truly walk in heels, and look so effortless like they are walking with no shoes on. For me I think I will stick to my saltwater sandals and those bare feet.


I was also going to talk about the fact I have a ridiculous amount of sugar in my home right now. Not my kind of thing that is for sure, but this year I have gone sugar for the party. I usually do craft, but sad I could not face the mall last night to go to the art shop. I know it is sad, but I hate the mall, and I mean hate. I love shopping. There is no doubt about that, but I now do that all online. I shop like a man when it comes to the mall. I have it all set out in my head where I have to run to, and I mean run, and then get out of there. It is like I take one breath and I do not breathe again until I am safely driving out of that car park.

And lastly I have to say I am not that happy with my body clock that has still woken me up at a ridiculous hour when I am waking up with no little people in my home. That is just not on. I would love to sleep beyond 7am. But no I have this body and mind that can function too well early in the morning. Morning people are so chirpy and annoy those who are not. Annoying aren't I!

Have a great weekend. I know mine is going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about malls, I feel sick when I have to go into them, its always a heaving pushing mass of desperate people, ick!
    I too am not a morning person either but my husband is .. I foresee issues with that one :) But non the less an engaging post for a 'non-morning person' - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. So you're one of THOSE people... I wish I was an early riser, really I do, I just can't.

    Looking forward to your 'what makes a woman a lady' post. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails