Friday, November 27, 2009

so proud!

I love to brag about my husband, I think he is incredibly talented. Simon has always been into photography, and he has turned what was once a hobby into a full time job. He is getting his work published in well known magazines, Habitus, Home Beautiful and Houses. He is also being commissioned by a lot of well known architects too to shoot their work. I think Simon has a very good eye for architecture, interiors and design and it really shows with his photography.

I love sharing lovely homes too as it just makes me dream even more about what one day we will have ourselves and I am sure I am not the only one that dreams this! Although I love our little 2 bedroom home, it is us and we are so close to the beach... but I could have this home; it is near the beach, overlooking Mona Vale beach on Sydney's Northern Beaches.




1 comment:

  1. You have very right to be proud, he's very talented. As I said on FB, you make a formidable team. The marketing mogul, graphic design genius + the photographer + two beautiful models!

    I saw Keely in the latest Real Living, very very exciting to see!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails