Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the vitamin boost

Today I had vitamin C, with magnesium via an intravenous drip.


I am very much all for natural medicine. I hope this will give my body that kick up the butt it needs to get me 100% well.

I have still been training, and I am getting stronger. It is amazing what running can do to one's mind, and also to an asthmatics lung capacity.

I am having 2 more sessions with the intravenous drip, and I will be interested to know how I feel after I have had more. I am also taking olive leaf extract. Right now I am exhausted. But that could be a combination of the training, work, and still being a little unwell.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest. Relaxation. Running. Rock on!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hayley, oh I hope you get better soon. Sounds like you are doing all you can for your health. I also think natural medicine is a good avenue to go down. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails