Wednesday, March 31, 2010

shop talk wednesday: tween polka



I had to do an extra post today, even though it is getting close to the end of the day! I am receiving the tween POLKA range tomorrow and it is loaded on Little Pinwheel. Seriously it is hot! The range is from 8-14 year olds and cool enough to make your tween happy with you buying them some winter clothes.


You can buy these pieces now from Little Pinwheel! I am personally into black, grey and white and this range is very much my style..... oh to be a tween again; (back in my day we were known as teens, but now it has this "cool" element to the teenage years)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness do I have a 'tween? Biggie is eight, nine at the end of the year. He is still very much a boy, child, kid. I think girls reach that "between" phase much earlier. I'm happy I won't be going through that to be honest!

    These new clothes are cool. Biggie is tall and lean just like this boy. Saving my pennies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails