Tuesday, March 2, 2010

keely launches little pinwheel in to autumn



I received the Sudo winter range on Friday and after packing all the pre orders I waited for Keely to come home in the afternoon to shoot the girls range on her. She was quick to model for me as she loves to try on all the new clothes. Of course she asks what items are for herself.....what girl wouldn't ask what she can have?


Sudo is known for its fabulous fits and I believe they have the best fitting children's jeans. Their denim is fabulous quality and they look great on any body shape. I would love the Claudia Carrot leg jean in my size...please! Actually I would have the whole outfit Keely is wearing.


The photo shoots are fun and I have always enjoyed this being part of our Little Pinwheel way of doing things and displaying the outfits. I only wish Taj was big enough for the Sudo boys range as it is fabulous. But next week I have three of Keely's boyfriends who have put their hands up to do some modeling! I am hoping for two more, Keely's very special boyfriend, Oliver, who models every season and his brother. Now that is a lot of boyfriends for a 4 year old!


The final image chosen to launch Little Pinwheel in to Autumn.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails