Wednesday, December 23, 2009

our santa photo



Promise no laughing as that is mummy as santa for the Little Pinwheel christmas card! I wanted to do something fun and a little different for our christmas card to say thanks for the support and to wish everyone a merry christmas and Keely voted I put on the santa suit...nice one Keely! It was fun, hot, but fun! To see Taj's face as I got dressed was priceless, he was a little surprised mummy had turned into a red man in a matter of moments.


We also did a photo with dad dressed as santa for our 2009 santa photo as Keely is scared of santa and this is the only way we could think of getting a photo this year as we missed out last year for the same reason. Well there was no fear this year, just a lot of giggles!


I wish you all a merry christmas, have a lovely time with your families and little ones. I will still be around, with HUGE boxing day sales happening, little pinwheel does not sleep! Look forward to sharing our christmas with you!

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?! That first photo is priceless,*hearts* big time.

    Oh and is that shirt Taj is wearing in the store right now? I need to go check...

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! What fun memories these will be in years to come! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails