Wednesday, December 30, 2009

itch christmas present

As most of you are away, I thought I would do a bit of a light post about Keely's fabulous christmas present from Jodi at Itch Design. Plus it is the cutest dress! We received the package today in the mail and it was the perfect day to receive it...... When Keely was dropped off at preschool this morning she was told she was changing rooms; it was time for the "big" room. This is the room that gets them ready for school, it is a little special, with a couple of computers and they now start to do all the kind of things they would do at school. The learning steps up to the next level to prepare them for a smooth transition. Keely was going to preschool 2 days a week and starting next week she will be going 3 days. We felt it was good for her to go from 3 days to 5 instead of the 2 to 5 days. That might have been a bit too much to take...well I am sure it would have been for me too!

keely's first day of preschool 2009

Back to the dress! As it arrived today we thought it would be a good gift for her for moving up to the big room, so she feels a little special and that going 3 days will be good fun. Well, really I don't need to say that to her as she is the one begging at 6:30 in the morning to go to school! Amazing, how they go from that little person you dropped off on their first day, to this confident amazing little girl.

the signature dress, after her day in the "big" room!

My little people are growing up so fast, but I know I will still be amazed and proud when they are teenagers too. It is a great to be a mum!

2 comments:

  1. So cute on her! I love that dress, and Wow she is growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails