Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am proud of keely

To say you are proud of your children is special. You get this amazing feeling inside of you. Sometimes you cry, sometimes you smile, and sometimes you do both at the same time. I did both on this day.



Keely can swim. 

At her first lesson she was afraid of the water, and five lessons in she can swim.

Proud.

The proudness continued today when I walked in on Keely in my bedroom wearing toilet paper taped over her boobies. She had made herself her first bra. My little girl is very creative. That I am proud of. The bra..... well it is pretty funny, and rather cute. She is 6, going on 12. 

Love her huge.


*sex and city number 2 tonight. {after tonight time to curl up with some books in my reading chair. still have 3 new books that are collecting dust}.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, bless her! What a little champion she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool...Keely, you rock little lady...like your wonderful mummy...;)...great day to celebrate a party...right?...a big hug for you and your sweet champion...and your second little cahmp, too...cheers and hugs...i...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she is having a great time too x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails