Monday, June 25, 2012

:: fertilise yourself ::

If I were to slap someone a high five, it would be Natalie Kringoudis. Not only did she buddy up with me in one of her cleanses, she also became my awesome friend. Nat has written an e-book about all the good stuff you should be fuelling your body with whilst trying to have a baby, and during the time you are pregnant..... Plus the best thing about this book is you don't need to be trying to have a baby, or be pregnant to benefit, and if you did complete one of Nat's cleanses, you will know how awesome she is when it comes to nutrition.



Fertilise Yourself is full of recipes, which for me I like. I am a sucker for a book that talks about nutrition, and has a part dedicated to real recipes.

Nat also writes a blog, and this is full of great food ideas, posts on fertility, and a more broad range of issues full of interesting facts.


You too can purchase Kringoudis's e-book online right {HERE}

I have been lucky enough to receive two e-books to giveaway on the blog. All you need to do is leave a comment, and tell us why you would like to have the opportunity to read Nat's first book. Remember you do not need to be pregnant, or wanting to have a baby to benefit. Nat writes beautifully, and the facts that are in this book, and recipes alone will benefit anyone wanting to look at their overall nutrition. {Competition closes 4th July}.

*Nat helped me through a tough time with the resurfacing of my eating disorder, and with her new e-book, and my sports nutritionists advice, I am fuelling my body, and mind with what it needs to run, and keep a healthy outlook on food.

10 comments:

  1. I am about to start trying for baby number 2, at 36 with not the healthiest diet I need to make some serious changes to get healthier for myself, future baby plus my lively 2.5 year old that I am lucky enough to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I have just had my 4th and final child and can't wait to have my own body back! I am still breast feeding, but am wanting to fill myself up with true goodness. I want energy back and inner strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the middle of a "life overhaul" at the moment and I'll take all the help I can get! I'd love to read this book and could realy do with the nutrtional advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what Nat is all about and I wish I had the willpower and inspiration to eat such good, healthy food all the time. I loved her cleanses so I know I will love her book. Go Nat! The cover looks amazing!! Love Soph x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of my parents passed before the age of 60 and never got to see my brother or I marry or meet our children. I've promised myself I'll do everything possible to dance at my kids' wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently 15 weeks pregnant with our 2nd bub, I put on alot of weight with our first and it was hard work getting it off, this time round I'd like to be healthier for me and my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so lucky to have had one little boy myself, but I would love to win this for good friends of ours, they've desperately been trying to conceive for many years now and my heart aches for them everytime it fails. I would love to gift them this book and encourage them to try this avenue to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's simple really. I eat way too much sugar and need Nat's help. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win this. Have a 14 month old and have fallen into major disarray with my eating habits. In thinking about it I'm pretty sure it is comfort eating as a way to deal with the feeling of having absolutely no control over my life anymore. Couple that with a little fella whose sleeping habits are erratic to say the least, the only thing that keeps me going is half a pack of choccie biccies with my cup of tea. I desperately need to kickstart my way back to being healthy both for myself and my family. Sounds like Nat could be just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to read Nat's book - we need all the help we can get! My husband and I are have been trying to have a baby since the beginning of the year, but so far, been unsuccessful. The odds don't seem to be in our favour either - he had testicular cancer and had to receive two rounds of chemotherapy which destroyed his body and consequently his sperm count. Thankfully he in remission and the doctors gave us the green light to start trying for a baby at the start of the year. Last month I was also diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Even though we are both young (26), doctors are recommending IVF because things are so not looking great for us. I'd much rather try to do things naturally, which from what I have seen, Nat is all about!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails