Thursday, December 9, 2010

keely's graduation from preschool

A beautiful afternoon spent being the proudest mum ever. Sunflowers for my little sunshine, who for some reason became really little to me again.


"Keely loves playing in the playground, and drawing. She wants to be a doctor!"

This is the first I have heard of Keely wanting to be a doctor. Actually I don't think I have even asked her those words, 'what do you want to be when you grow up?' As my mum always said to me, she didn't care what I did as long as I was happy. I believe the same for my children. I know I will always be proud.

6 comments:

  1. so gorgeous. gosh i feel a bit stalkerish of you guys this week... i promise i am not!!! we had zac's xmas concert today, not as emotional as a graduation, but a proud mummy kind of day!

    Zac wants to be doctor too, and a soccer player. Keely looks so beautiful in those photographs and her teacher looks lovely too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little Keely, congratulations – ready for big school now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Haley you can see how proud she is of herself, its ALL over that smile and eyes. And she only knows that because she knows how proud YOU are of her. Happy Day Keely! And heres too a wonderful next little journey in you BIG life.

    XOXOXO
    Amy

    PS
    Avery informed us the other day she wanted to be a Doc and a Cheerleader! And funny we had never asked her either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! Congrats! Love the green Salties on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails