Monday, December 13, 2010

beach bums


What better place to be then bumming around on the beach. I am still allowing some down time and fun at the beach with the little people. I don't think I could get through this time of going crackers without putting our feet in the sand, and swimming in the icy water. (Limb hurting temperature).

I have started to read a book which a friend recommended I read. I don't remember the last time I read a book, and it has made me realise just how much I have missed it. I have two other recommendations up my sleeve and if I can get through the first in a reasonable time I will be out buying the next on the list. I will read a bit more and then let you know what I am reading.

What are you reading, or have you read that you can recommend to add to my list?

7 comments:

  1. ooohhhh well I'm reading Eat, Pray, Love. You know it? It's brilliant - I HIGHLY recommend it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lots and lots of stuff - depending what you're in to! I have just finished a really great young adult novel called When You Reach Me - but then not everyone likes young adult stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eat pray love! me too! i am slowly devouring it. highly recommended. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have read, and am re-reading (for about the 10th time) the Twilight series! Makes me feel like a teenager again - chelsea xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. cute pic. i am horrible at recommending books. i hardly ever read! (shame on me, i know)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love. Such a cute pic. Can't wait to see what book you are reading?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest beach bum ever!
    Your children are seriously gorgeous and the beach is an absolute 'going crackers' reliever.
    Oh and Keely is so sweet in her graduation gown xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails