Monday, December 6, 2010

going crackers

They say this is the silly season, and after the week I just had I would totally agree with them, whoever them or they are. My week last week was silly. I can feel this week will be much the same, and I think it will be like this now until the new season starts on the website. Even then I am not sure if the silliness will subside.


I did manage to take a moment out of my silly life and do some fun craft with my little people over the weekend. We made a christmas tree to stick on the fridge. I drew the outline and Keely and Taj decorated it with their crayons and things out of their craft box.


I do hope to be around here a bit, but if I am missing a few days, please know it is because I am amongst the silly season, and the fact little pinwheel is going crackers.


Oh and I must say, I love the silly season!

1 comment:

  1. I love that tree!!! Your kids are co creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails