Monday, November 14, 2011

hello

Today was amazing. Hello summer. Hello sunshine. Hello happy people everywhere.


There is something about giving someone a bit of sunshine to their day. They instantly become happy. Every little detail in their lives becomes less significant when that sun is shining.

I was shining. My little people were shining. And I hope you were too.

It is still 35 degrees, and it is 8:15pm in Sydney. Love it. No complaints here.


{My day also rocked as I finally posted off some huge paperwork. I don't do paperwork. I don't like it}....

hello sunset. ace day.

1 comment:

  1. wow...wonderful feeling...lovley shots...beautiful sunrise...i´m sitting here in foggy Germany, but love it...autumn feeling, cozy home,scent of cookies and warm socks...lots of green tea and a wonderful visit on your blog...oh, my dear, always good to be here...a big hug...cheers and hugs...i...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails