Tuesday, October 20, 2009

introducing....




It is no longer a secret how much I love craft for children, I have shared this many times. When I went to the Mathilda's market I met the lovely Claire from Craft Schmaft and I instantly fell in love with her little animals. The best thing about them is you get to create them yourselves, well your little people do! Claire sources beautiful fabric socks to use and the patterns are already cut and ready for you to create your new little friend. I am happy to say that we are receiving them for Little Pinwheel by the end of this month... so watch out for Craft Schmaft! They are the best stocking fillers and a great activity to do on Christmas Day or during the Christmas school holidays.

2 comments:

  1. how exciting for little pinwheel and craft schmaft. Claire is one clever lady and local too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, how adorable! I'll have to check them out; my kids would love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails