Sunday, July 26, 2009

a sweet treat

Being addicted to all things chocolate I really need to watch how much I eat in front of my children. I like most parents would like to teach them all about healthy eating and that treats are only a small part of their diet. But, I also believe that they are allowed to have treats and enjoy those wicked things we all do now and then.

Our wicked thing is to make strawberries dipped in dark chocolate. My daughter and I made some on the weekend and it was a lot of fun.





I think Keely enjoys the licking of the spoon more then the making of the chocolate strawberries.



Also for the record I was the one who ate the remaining chocolate that was in the bowl!!

6 comments:

  1. nice tshirt :D hope its not chocolate coloured now LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keely reminds me so much of my Emmyrson ... good to see I am not the only one whose kids sit on the bench!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the amount of chocolate eaten in front of our littlies. Yay for secret parent stocks! What a really lovely cooking experience. I'm keen to take my girls strawberry picking this Winter - fun!

    Amanda
    www.busybrissymum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, another chocolate fan! how good is that secret stash.... always have one on the go!

    I love cooking with my daughter, I think it is lovely and such a great thing for her to do with me. How nice, to pick strawberries! I think I will add that one to my list of things to do with the kids.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photos! OMG how do you keep your kitchen so CLEAN :O

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails