Tuesday, July 1, 2014

the green thumb project

I would love to turn back time when I lived with my mum, and we had the best vege garden. It was huge. We had cucumber, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, and herbs. We were eating from our garden most days. It was bliss!





 Now I am wanting to give that to my little people, however we are renting. There are some garden beds outside the side of our home, although they do not receive enough sun to really rock some good vegetables. These school holidays we are going to prepare the beds, and make a garden that we can appreciate. 





I would love for my little people to enjoy and experience the green thumb, beyond our planted pots on our balcony with our fake grass.




Love school holidays and a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails