Tuesday, January 24, 2012

meet karen!

Karen crashed my weekend in style. A beautiful friend that pulled off the biggest surprise.


We dated the whole weekend.


Tea for her, and coffee for me.


Lots of walking, talking and giggling like two little school girls.


We ferried it over to the city.


Caught up with old friends.


We talked more. We talked a lot.... because that is what girls do!


Now we skype again..... BUT.... in less than 2 weeks Karen comes back to crash it with me in rocker style. We are going to a rock concert. Full mosh pit. The rock on fingers will be out.


Reliving your youth with a bestfriend is something I can cross off my bucket list. I never thought that meant I would pull out the tight black jeans for a crowd surf!

Do you have a bucket list?*


*I am going to write a list, and stop storing mine in my head.


6 comments:

  1. What concert are you girls going too? I'm glad you got to spend quality time with your bestie!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lovely! I am going to incubus.... and I race the next morning! xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome Hayley...you are stylin' in that zig zag skirt in front of the fountain :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you renee! I had a beautiful weekend... big smiles all around x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails