Friday, September 30, 2011

the pinwheel garden of growth

I am still here! I have just been trying to get back into life. It has kind of changed. It has stepped it up a notch. It is busier, and more and more new people are coming into my life. It is really nice. Fast paced, but nice. The little pinwheel world is taking up a lot of me. It is taking up that much, the lady pinwheel is just being the lady that she currently is. I guess that is what happens to us ladies. Lucky we are patient, and know that good things come to those who wait.


Life is a little hard, and a lot good. There have been huge changes in me. Not so much that I have completely changed. Just enough to accept a whole lot more of myself. Accept that I can take compliments. Accept the fact that I too suck sometimes, and that I cannot change things. I cannot always make the sad face of my daughter turn into a happy face. (Oh how I wish I could truly say how I feel about this, but I have to suck it up, and accept that this is something I have to work on within myself. I just hope that whatever I do will not change the beautiful girl she is. All I can do is hope that I can be half a mum that my mum was to me. If I can do that, then she will be everything I could ever hope for).


I am still running, and loving it. I cannot wait for the next race. For the woman that never wanted to race is aspiring to some big things.

There will be more of my trip soon. I just need to be with my little people, with myself, and my beautiful friends. I need to keep rockin' this little pinwheel world, and growing this Lady.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails