Sunday, September 27, 2009

sunday brunch and a photo shoot


Where would a Sunday be without great friends, brunch and a photo shoot? We hosted a little kid friendly brunch today with Keely's great friend, Seb, as the two friends offered to do some modeling for Little Pinwheel. We made some yummy egg and bacon rolls along with some great coffees my girlfriend, Tan, picked up on her way to our house. The morning was full of fun and laughter as Keely and Seb modeled the Tiny Mammoth range and some Chalk n Cheese. There was not much styling on my part for this photo shoot as I was too busy talking! Although Tan and I did manage to get them changed each time they had finished photographing each outfit. Not only did my husband take the photos,he also cooked the brunch...nice morning for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails