Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bloesem Kids


For those of you who do not know about this divine blog you are missing out! Irene Hoofs is a mum of two boys, Lode and Kiet, wife of Rik, she was born in Amsterdam and now lives in Kuala Lumpur. Irene has a blog about design for kids which has all the things she loves for little people. She has weekly columns on Craft Projects, Open House, Mom Stories, Cooking with Kids and Book Reviews. I was lucky enough to be interviewed for the Mom Stories (don't you just love the spelling of mum) and it was nice for me to share with so many people out there the real person behind Little Pinwheel. To read my interview and to also get lost in the wonder of this divine blog pop on over to Bloesem Kids!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just found you through Bloesem Kids, I love the gorgeous photos of your kids. Nice to have found your blog. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails