Tuesday, September 29, 2009

introducing li'l ludy


I have been on the hunt for swimmers for little girls and Li'l Ludy is the brand behind these divine swimmers. They are very 70s in their styling, so they fit little girls the way they should fit, and are made of quality fabric. I bought some for my daughter, Keely and we had fun doing a photo shoot to showcase this divine swimwear label. The best news is we are the exclusive stockist for Li'l Ludy. My son, Taj joined in for some photos of Polka boardies. It was an interesting shoot, one that was lots of fun and a little frustrating at the same time. Little ones want to play in the sand not model swimmers for their mum!




2 comments:

  1. it was who i thought it was! hehe! what a fabulous range! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Li'l Ludy range, my daughter has her eyes on the red bikini.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails