Tuesday, May 5, 2009

mission complete


My mission is complete and I have come up with some street styling shots for the girls at Polka. The main reason for the mission was to showcase Polka and their fabulous range of clothes and how you can mix and match them to create fun outfits. The girls at Polka have put some of the images on their website and are now offering a competition for little people in Polka gear. If you have a little one with some Polka then style them up, get snap happy and enter their competition. It does not have to be all Polka, even just one piece is enough. Little Pinwheel has a great range of Polka to layer your little one up in.



1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Rachelle from Kenziepoo blog, I was wondering how I can contact you? Do you have an email? Thanks so much! Lovely Blog and Site. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails