Sunday, May 3, 2009

LMNOP blog


Some of you may have woken up this morning and found a super size photo of myself and my children staring at you in your email inbox! Jenny from LMNOP did a little write up about me and was lovely enough to put it on her blog. If you have not seen LMNOP then check out their website as I feel it is the best online children's magazine and subscription is free! Be sure to check it out and sign up for regular blog posts for interesting finds and stories. 
Thanks Jenny!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.
    windows 7 product key

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails