Wednesday, May 27, 2009

high pressure hose needed!

I thought I would share some pics of my son, Taj, eating solids. It is so much fun watching them try and feed themselves and Taj is very proud when he gets the food in his mouth. I have learnt when they start solids to just run with it and let them get dirty as there really is no way of stopping them! Until someone designs an all over bodysuit that can be hosed off then one just has to deal with more washing. Although today I have decided that washing is overrated and Taj is going to stay in his vege stained clothes until the end of the day. I am officially giving myself a day off from "house wife" duties, but I have already vacuumed, so I guess I am working as a house wife part time today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails