Wednesday, February 11, 2015

overseas adventures for Keely

Last weekend we were lucky enough to venture across the ditch to New Zealand. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit. I have now been 3 times in the past few months and another trip planned for next month. This time Keely was able to come along too, and wow did she love it. Her first ever overseas adventure!





New Zealand feels like another home for me. One that is waiting to be explored even more. It is lovely I am able to share this amazing country with my little people. It was the last place my mum visited a month before she passed away. She told me I had to see New Zealand; and that I have with my New Zealand lover, and my daughter by my side.




I am looking forward to seeing Keely's passport fill up with stamps throughout her life. I am starting late doing mine, but I say it is never too late to have adventures in your life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails