Friday, April 3, 2009

my little helpers


Stock has been piling up and I have been very busy uploading the items onto my little pinwheel website.  There is so much more to it then what I thought and I have a new-found respect for computer programmers!  Last week I was busy taking photos when my son, Taj, woke up from his sleep.  I only had a few more items to photograph and among them was a beautiful knitted blanket. Taj decided that he wanted to join in, so while I was cleaning up I put him on the board under the camera.  He loved it that much I thought I would wrap him in the blanket.  I am very lucky to have two beautiful children who want to be a part of my dream.  Keely now knows the routine and she will go and get a pen for me once a delivery arrives.  She takes everything out and waits for me to mark it off as we count together.  She has claimed the tracksuit she is wearing in the picture of her and many more things too; she is a girl who likes to shop like her mum!

I am now officially ready to launch my end and I am now waiting on my fantastic website company to tie up their end and I will be live, maybe even today!  I am doing a blind launch so no one will know, except the people in my life that I care so much about and you are all the ones that I know will come back if there are a few teething problems, which I am sure there won't be!

I have also been busy trying to get my newsletter sorted and I have a fabulous company who is supporting me and I chose them as they do such great things for healthy, easy kids meals. They are going to write some recipes for me and include some great articles relating to children in up and coming newsletter issues.  They are Organic Bubs and are located close to my home on the Northern Beaches in Sydney.  I have ordered through them many times for my picky daughter and she has loved their food, I don't know what I am doing wrong! Although, I have always been told by my mum that I was only a good meat and three vege cook!  So if you have a fussy eater or if you are looking for some quick, easy and very healthy dinners for your little ones then grab some Organic Bubs Meals.

I will let you all know when I am officially on the air!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails