Saturday, April 18, 2009

Polka


This is my first advertisement and what better place to be then on Polka's website! Polka is the fun, cheery brand that is secretly my favourite label on my website. Well no secret now, but why keep this to myself when I think you should all know how fabulous their gear is. Not only are their clothes fantastic, but they, Jo and Marika that is, are super lovely. You only need to look at their range of threads to see why I love it.  

It is quite scary starting your own business and to have two very supportive and encouraging people behind me is all I could ever ask for. I feel you should always support other people in some way and what they have done for me may only be small to some, but to me it is huge! Thanks Polka!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails