Thursday, August 9, 2012

keely competing in london!

As I dream of Rio, my girl lives London! 



Today the little people at Keely's school have the Olympics on. I went to watch her in London, and I witnessed a whole bunch of children having the best day of their school year. There were a few parents around watching, a great bunch of enthusiastic teachers, and above all the best little athletes I have ever seen!



the award ceremony at the end of each sport


What a great idea. What a great way of showing our children all about what our Aussies are doing for us right now in London.




swimming! this was so funny to watch


fun after the competition with laps of the pool. this is freestyle!


Keely was Belarus. Go team Belarus! Go team Curl Curl primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails